Monday, August 19, 2019

Aloha and Welcome!





I am so glad you found my blog!

I am a Hawaii Island Artist, and my artwork is found in galleries around the Big Island of Hawaii.

I have a variety of goals for this blog. Of course, I want to share when I have completed a new piece of artwork and where you can find it. But I also would like to share about my inspiration and creative process. I'm going to enjoy sharing stories of what inspired each painting I have to offer.

In addition, even if you are not an art collector, I think you'll enjoy reading my posts about moving to and living on Hawaii Island. Big Island is the largest island in the Hawaiian archipelago. It has several active volcanoes and 10 of the 14 climate zones of the world. We even have a mountain with snow! I live on the East side, and hope to share some of the unique and fun aspects of living on this island.

I am so inspired by the beauty Ke Akua has created on these islands. I hope to inspire you too!

Please, consider subscribing to my blog! When I add a new post, it will come directly to your email.

You might also consider subscribing to my email list. I WILL NEVER SELL YOU EMAIL!! And, emails will not come very often, but when they do, you will be the first to know of new releases, and receive exclusive coupons and sales.

A Hui Hou!



No comments:

Post a Comment