Thursday, April 2, 2020

#StayHome - Photo Shoot



Well... here we are... in the midst of pandemic 2020. Every one is instructed to "Stay Home". Hawaii has imposed a 14 day quarantine for arrivals and for inter-island travel.

My husband, whom I refer to as my business manager, has been furloughed. All the galleries carrying my artwork are now closed. So... making lemonade out of lemons, my business manager is hard at work on a an upgrade to my website, with shop included!!

I am so excited... it is looking SO good!

Yesterday, we did a photo shoot in our own backyard to have some photos for the website! I don't tend to enjoy looking at pictures of myself. But I am super happy with how these came out!



My favorite is the first one with the ukulele - one of my favorite pastimes. Bill's favorite is the one of me at my painting table. Which one is your favorite?


Use the contact form if you'd like to know when the new website goes live! I'll send you an email with link. Should be in the next week or so. 

Hope you are taking time to nourish your heart and soul in this trying time. 
Much Aloha


1 comment:

  1. I love them all! I can't choose just one. Getting to see your beautiful face and you doing many of the things you love is my favorite. ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete