Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Rest Your Soul - Underwater Hawaii

What crazy times we're all going through right now!! If you're anything like me, the first thing we want to do in the morning is check the news. I was finding that even though we are safe and isolated, the stress was really getting to me. I started limiting my news intake.

And I got this idea of going through all the videos I've taken here in Hawaii, to create relaxing, soul refreshing videos.

On my Instagram account, I've started an IGTV series called "Rest Your Soul".  I wrote: "In these uncertain times,  our minds are so filled with news, fears, and sadness, that we need to take time to rest our minds and our hearts. Use these videos to take time out to rest your soul with the glories of God's creation. From Hawaii, to you, with love."

Here is the first one. I hope it helps you take a deep breath.




I hope to create a lot more and will add a page link so you can find them easily. If you enjoyed this, let me know in the comments! I'm thinking of creating longer ones that I will offer to email for free.

Blessing and Hui Hou Kakou



1 comment:

  1. Its lovely, Melanie. Makes me want to float in the water with the flower! Praise God that we can rest in Him. Jackie

    ReplyDelete